COVID-19 Preventative Measures
At Parker Toyota, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely. As of today, we are still open to serve the essential needs of our community, including vehicle servicing, parts and new & pre-owned vehicle sales.
Our number one priority is the safety of our customers, staff and community, therefore we have adjusted our business operations during Idaho’s 21-day stay-at-home order.
New Operating Hours
You can see our new operating hours to the right (on desktop) of the page or at the bottom (on mobile) of the page. These hours are subject to change so please remember to check back if you are planning on coming into the dealership.
As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, we have instituted proactive and preventative measures at our dealership to minimize the risk of potential exposure. In addition, we have several services in place that help provide peace of mind as we navigate this challenging time.
- All service appointments can be made online at parkertoyota.com/service/schedule-service/ or by phone at (208) 676-7755.
- Outdoor vehicle drop-off is available. You can simply park your vehicle in our Service parking lot and leave your keys in our drop-box. We just ask that you please call (208) 676-7755 to let us know you have dropped off your vehicle.
- If you are concerned about coming to our Service Center, we will now pick up and deliver your vehicle to your home or office. This will only be offered to residents of Coeur d’Alene, Hayden & Post Falls area.
- You don’t have to wait in the dealership during your service appointment. You have the option of reserving a rental car or taking a courtesy shuttle that can drop you off at your home or office until your vehicle is ready.
When a vehicle enters our service drive, our technicians place a protective seat cover on the driver’s seat of every vehicle and wipe down the steering wheel and door handles with disinfectant wipes. Additional disinfectant wipes will be offered to you at vehicle delivery.
- Limit time in the dealership by doing your research online at www.parkertoyota.com – this includes pricing your vehicle, valuing your trade-in, and more.
- Communicate with our team via online chat, phone or email before arriving at the dealership to test drive or complete your purchase.
- We can arrange for a Product Specialist to drive a vehicle to your home or office for a demonstration and/or test drive.
- Deferred payments for 90 days – if you are financing a new or CPO Toyota you have the option to defer your first payment for 90 days.
We care about the well-being of our community, which is why we are taking all necessary precautions for the safety of our customers and staff. We are disinfecting all high-traffic and high-touch locations in our service, sales, finance, and waiting areas throughout the day. This will include our courtesy shuttles and every car before a test drive. As an extra precaution, we have added many hand sanitizer stations around the dealership.
The safety of our customers is our highest priority. If you have any questions or concerns before visiting our dealership please feel free to contact us at (208) 765-8228.