Joining the ToyotaCare1 family ensures that your vehicle is maintained with Toyota Genuine Parts and serviced by factory trained Toyota technicians. That's why we include a maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota vehicle, for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.
24-hour roadside assistance5 is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles.
Take advantage of your no cost ToyotaCare service at any participating Toyota dealership.
2 Years or 25,000 Miles
(Whichever comes first)
No cost maintenance plan
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. ToyotaCare delivers on the following Maintenance Guide2 services, when required, at no cost for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.
1) The ToyotaCare plan covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
2) Covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes ﬁrst. Certain models require a different maintenance schedule as described in their Maintenance Guide. Excludes those items listed in the Maintenance Guide under Special/Severe Operating Conditions.
3) Consult the vehicle’s Maintenance Guide for factory recommended service and intervals. Service requirements and intervals vary by model.
4) Toyota recommends service every 6 months or 5,000 miles. Vehicles serviced based solely on time will receive up to 4 services under the ToyotaCare plan. Certain models require a different maintenance schedule as described in their Maintenance Guide.
5) 24-hour roadside assistance is included for 2 years and unlimited miles.
About Parker Toyota
Welcome to Parker Toyota, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving Coeur d' Alene, Post Falls, Hayden, Sandpoint and Spokane Valley.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater Coeur d' Alene, Post Falls, Hayden, Sandpoint and Spokane Valley areas, you’ll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We’re here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for – be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we’ll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.